Integral Cradles Ltd0845 074 2758
A whole-lifecycle solution
Integral Cradles Ltd. creates permanent façade access solutions across the UK for high buildings with unique specifications and demands.
We manage the entire operation, from conception to completion to maintenance, ensuring ongoing optimal performance. Collaboration is key. Great things happen when all parts of the supply chain work together, and we form strong partnerships with our clients.
Our bespoke designs are brought to life by our manufacturing partner at their dedicated, state-of-the-art facility in Madrid, Spain. Once delivered to the UK, each system is rigorously tested before being delivered to site. There, our specialist team installs the system, bringing a new dimension to the building.
The final and vital part of our service is maintenance, and working with our partner GIND UK, we deliver a maintenance package that suits your plans and budget.
Our unique combination of design flair, technical capability and collaborative experience – in both installation and ongoing maintenance – sees us contracted to work with some of the UK’s leading developers, architects and Tier 1 contractors. It has also led to some major industry awards
What gives us the edge
- We have created façade access solutions for “The Cheesegrater”, “The Gherkin” and “The Vase” in London.
- Our designers use Building Information Modelling (BIM) in the design stage and also for training.
- One of the BMUs we created for The Scalpel has a 19m operating radius and a 1,000kg glass replacement capacity.
- We have pledged to take our place amongst the most ambitious organisations, committing to becoming a Net Zero Carbon business by 2026. This is a key part of our business model.
- Safety underpins everything we do. In fact, we only go ahead with any action when it is proven to be safe. This approach protects the safety and wellbeing of everyone on site, from our team to subcontractors, and all building users.
Design and installation
Many of the buildings we have worked with are unique in size and structure, requiring a unique system for accessing their façade.
Working with our manufacturing partner, our bespoke designs are created and rigorously tested prior to being delivered to the building. We can also deliver standard models.
Testing and maintenance
We put all our façade access systems through a rigorous test and inspection process to ensure they comply with current legislation – and for our own satisfaction that they are of the highest possible quality.
Our specialist teams contain qualified electricians who can diagnose and repair any electrical faults that could arise, causing minimal disruption to your operations.
- Pre-planned preventative maintenance visits (typically three-monthly)
- Statutory LOLER inspection attendance (required six-monthly)
- 24/7 Call-out facility with outsourced call centre, which enables an escalation process in an emergency.
Electronic site reporting
- All site teams have 4G iPads with Formworks site forms application.
- Photos, sketches, signatures and GPS location are all added into the daily forms.
- Electronically signed daily pre-start briefing.
- Forms select pre-approved RAMS from drop-down list with alerts to prevent work being carried out.